Net-Zero Live is the UK's first and only energy and sustainability event, empowering businesses to lead the net-zero revolution.
Net-Zero Live 2020 will unite businesses, policymakers, investors, NGO's, product and solutions providers around a common purpose: to spark new ideas and actions on the path to a sustainable future. This online event will include high-level keynote talks, interactive panel discussions, facilitated networking sessions and educational masterclasses, as well as virtual exhibition booths showcasing the cutting-edge net-zero technologies and services that will shape the decade ahead.
Powered by edie, a long-standing, industry-leading and purpose-driven business media brand that empowers more than 100,000 professionals of all levels to make business more sustainable through award-winning content and events.
NET-ZERO LIVE VIRTUAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
How will Net-Zero Live 2020 work?
We understand that virtual events are still new to most of, so we have put together a video and descriptions about the virtual features to help you get the most from the 3 days. In short, you can expect:
- One seamless platform with an event stage, live chat, breakout sessions which include masterclasses and roundtables, networking and exhibition booths
- Event stage is where the action happens first and you can hear top content from industry leaders
- Event sessions gives you a chance to break up into different rooms for discussion time as part of a more intimate group
- Exhibition booths to meet and learn about the latest products and services
- Networking where you can chat to fellow attendees for up to 3 minutes, you have the opportunity to share contact details to build your relationship offline.